2011年12月8日 星期四

Interview | Gary Oldman 訪談

Does ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ feel like an ending, doing the last entry of this incarnation of Batman?
Yeah, yeah. For us I think it's the end. Whether they will make more, my guess is probably. I mean, they don't have Potter anymore. So, there could be a Batman 4 a 5. It may be Chris overseeing it in a produce-rial position, but for us and for Chris I think that's it. It's a great way to go out though. It's a great story. Epic, epic thing it is.

對我們來說,黑暗騎士:黎明昇起就是結束了,無論WB是否會繼續拍續集;不過我想是會的,在哈利波特完結的現在,也許之後還有Batman 4, Batman 5會拍,也許會請克里斯去監督,但是對我們和克里斯來說,這就是結束了


That's the important thing, that it's really about the story.
I think Chris strikes me as someone who's too smart and he’s sort of too classy to just sort of make a third for the sake of making it. I don't think that's who he is. I remember way back saying to him, '”Is there going to be a third?” He said, “If I can get the story right. I've got to outdo myself. I've got to do it better than The Dark Knight. I've just got to get it right.” He set the bar very high, and so he said, “If I can find a story that interests me I will do it.” I think also it's genius that he's picked Bane as the villain, that he didn't go with The Riddler or The Penguin. I think right there is a wise choice.

當初我問說會不會有第三集,他說"只要故事對了就有,我必須超越自己;超越黑暗騎士" 我認為他挑選Bane是個對的決定

via CBM

大致上翻譯一下

0 意見:

張貼留言