2011年8月12日 星期五

Interview | Anne reveales the casting process for Selina

What was "The Dark Knight Rises" casting process like for you? And how would you describe your interpretation of Selina Kyle?

I can’t talk about the interpretation because that is just a hermetically sealed secret. [She says jokingly] If you want to take on Chris Nolan, you’re more than welcome to.

The casting process for "The Dark Knight Rises" was Chris met with a bunch of girls to have a general [reading]. And then he culled the list down three-and-a-half months later to do screen tests. So everyone with XX chromosomes [women] in Hollywood was sitting on pins and needles for three-and-half months.

Then I understood he screen-tested a few of us. He tested on a Thursday, and I think the [2011] Golden Globes were that Sunday. And I didn’t mean to, but wherever I went, I just kept bumping into Chris. "I swear I’m not stalking you. I’m not trying to force your hand. I’m not reading anything into anything." But it was really nice because a bunch of people I had screen-tested with, like Wally [Pfister] the DP [director of photography] and Jordan [Goldberg] the producer — they were all nominated for "Inception." I saw them that night, and they all made a point of coming up to me to tell me how well I did.

So I thought it had gone well, but you never want to get your hopes up too high. And so a few days later, I was back in Brooklyn, my manager called me, and she goes, "Meow." And I was like "Ha ha! Oh no, wait! Really?" And she said, "Yes." And I just celebrated! Celebrated! It was one of the best days of my life.

為何會選上你,你會如何描述你所詮釋的Selina?

我不能說,因為這是一個非常密實的秘密,(她開玩笑地說)如果你願意承擔克里斯多夫諾蘭,那非常歡迎。

黑暗騎士再起的徵選程序是,克里斯和一些女孩會面,做一些大略的面談,然後他會花三個半月挑選然後試鏡,所以好萊塢每個有XX染色體的人,在這三個半月是如坐針氈。

週四他對我們之中幾個做了試鏡,我記得那周日是金球獎,我不是故意的,但我不論到甚麼地方都會碰到克里斯,

"我發誓我沒有跟蹤你,我沒有試著去強迫你的手,我也沒有將任何東西讀入任何東西" (總之就是Anne說他沒有跟蹤諾蘭,沒有想強迫Chris選擇,沒有心靈控制)

但是還好我試鏡時的那些人,像是攝影總監 – Wally Pfister和製作人 – Jordan Goldberg,他們都因全面啟動而被提名;在那晚碰到他們的時候,他們還特地跟我說我做得有多好。

所以我想應該是一切順利,不過我也不想抱著太大的期望。然後幾天過後,我回到布魯克林,我的經紀人打給我說 "",接著我 "哈哈! 不會吧! 等等! 真的嗎!?" 然後經紀人說 "沒錯! 而且我正在慶祝!! 這是我一生中最棒的日子。"

via examiner.com

0 意見:

張貼留言