2012年1月8日 星期日

Interview | Tom Hardy, Joey King 訪談

Joey King Nickelodeon TeenNick HALO Awards ZXBJaXtRXEVl

What was the experience like working on The Dark Knight Rises?
“Working on The Dark Knight Rises was so cool. I got to travel to different places that I have never been to before. I got to go to India, I got to go to London. Christopher Nolan is awesome, so is Christian Bale.”
Are you a fan of previous Batman movies?
“The last Batman movie I watched was The Dark Knight. It was phenomenal I was amazed by the performances. I love the Batman movies and when I heard I was going to be in one I was like, (enthusiastic) ‘Oh my God, oh my Gosh! This is so cool!’ I was calling my family, I was calling my friends and I was like ‘Guess what, I’m going to be in a Batman movie!’”
How does Christopher Nolan compare and differ from other directors?
“Christopher Nolan is so cool because he can take the smallest thing in a scene and change it and it makes the world of difference. He just knows what to do. He’s so experienced and so amazing. The same thing with Sam Rami, he’s also amazing. He asks our input to see what we feel and what is real with our lines and our characters. It just adds something. If you have a director like that you know the film is going to be good because he cares about your opinion and you’re not just saying lines – you’re speaking your voice and saying things that feel real. The same with Christopher Nolan, they’re both brilliant, amazing directors! It’s just a pleasure to work with both of them.” - teenspot.com


Joey King (謠傳飾演Talia Al Ghul)

黑暗騎士:黎明昇起的拍片體驗為何?

        超酷!我可以去很多我以前未曾去過的地方,像是印度、倫敦;
        克里斯多福諾蘭超棒的,克里斯汀貝爾也是。

(根據她去過的地點,搭配上片場情報,看來她的腳色真的是...:D )

你是以前蝙蝠俠電影的影迷嗎

        上一部我看過的蝙蝠俠電影是黑暗騎士,非常的棒
        當中的表演另外感到驚訝,我喜歡蝙蝠俠的電影,當我聽到我可以參與其中時
        "喔天啊!天啊!太棒了!超酷!"我馬上打給我的家人、朋友說
        "猜猜看!我要去演蝙蝠俠的電影了!"

克里斯多福諾蘭和其他導演的比較和不同?

        克里斯多福諾蘭太酷了,他可以抓取場景中小小的元素,改變它
        就有了大大地不同,他就是知道該做些什麼。他非常的老練且令人驚訝,
        山姆雷米也是一樣,他會問我們對台詞及腳色的看法,然後會加入一點東西
        如果你和這樣的導演共事過,你就會知道為何這部電影會很棒
        因為他重視你的意見,你也不是只是在念台詞而已
        你用你的聲音說著一些令人有真實感的台詞
        他們倆個都是非常聰明令人驚嘆的導演,非常榮幸可以和他們共事

 

8237827318

"Batman is such an amazing ­franchise that I honestly feel ­overwhelmingly privileged to be a part of it," the actor told The Mirror in a recent interview. "It’s such an amazing cast to work alongside, they are all so ­talented. I loved being able to play a baddie and, coming from East Sheen in South-West London, that doesn’t come easily to me. I actually had to work on not being very nice. I’m genuinely a nice guy."
The paper go on to say that the actor isn't currently thinking of any "Oscars glory" (Heath Ledger won several posthumous awards for his role as The Joker in The Dark Knight) as he has his sights set on far more down to Earth matters. "I’m not even thinking about how it’s ­going to blow up for me after Batman. I’m just going to ­enjoy it and I’m still going to be buying a pint of milk by ­myself at the corner shop." He added: "My aim is to get an ­allotment. But where I live they are very ­selective about who they give one to, so even when I get to Michael Caine levels of ­acting I may not be able to have one."

Tom Hardy (Bane)

        蝙蝠俠是個很讚的系列,我非常非常榮幸可以參與其中
        我和非常了不起的卡司一起工作,他們都非常有才華
        我很喜歡可以飾演一個壞蛋,對於一個來自倫敦西南部的人來說,
        這對我來說不太容易,我並須盡力去演一個壞蛋,我其實是個好人

        我不在意演出蝙蝠俠之後會如何,得到獎項或什麼的
        我只是享受它,而且我現在還是自己走到街角小店去買牛奶
        我的目標就是買到一瓶牛奶,我住在一個他們非常重視他們賣給誰的地方
        即使我達到米高肯恩的表演境界,我也許還拿不到一瓶

via CBM(Joey King), CBM(Tom Hardy)

0 意見:

張貼留言